Keynote Speaker: Andy Burnham, Shadow Health Secretary
The Future of NHS Leadership 2014 on 10th September will explore the evolving path faced by those directing & implementing reform across the health service.
Put your questions to the Shadow Health Secretary, Skills for Care & the NHS Leadership Academy to ensure you are able to deliver on the vision for integrated care & better health outcomes.
- Andy Burnham MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Health
- David Croisdale-Appleby, CEO, Skills for Care
- Sir Robert Naylor, HSJ Future of NHS Leadership Inquiry
- Dr Tim Moorhead, Chair, Sheffield CCG
- Rob Webster, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Karen Lynas, Deputy Managing Director, NHS Leadership Academy
- Stephen Dorrell MP, Former Chair, Health Select Committee
- Donna Willis, Senior Consultant, Leadership, The King’s Fund
- Dr Vivienne Lyfar-Cissé, Chair, NHS BME Network
- Professor Aidan Halligan, Director of Education, UCLH Foundation Trust
- Jacqui Smith, Chair, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (chair)
Why should you & your colleagues attend?
Interact with our expert panel, shaping answers to salient questions such as:
- What new demands are placed on leaders as the NHS evolves?
- What role does leadership play in supporting visions of integrated care?
- What does good governance look like?
- How can leadership support changes in organisational culture?
- Better Care Fund: where to assign funds & how to generate integrated practices
See agenda for full list of topics
Further Information and Registration
Date: Wednesday 10th September 2014
Venue: 110 Rochester Row, Victoria, London, SW1P 1JP
Time: 10.00am – 5.30pm
Cost: £225 per place or £175 for two or more bookings
How to Register: Please register on our website or download a booking form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research & Development Manager
Phone: 0207 593 5744